Cancellation and Refund Conditions
Product Return Conditions
You have the right to return the products you purchased through our website or by telephone order within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt. You can exercise your right of return (withdrawal) within the scope of the instructions below and the "Distance Sales Agreement".
1. First of all, please contact our customer services at +90 212 472 22 20 or email@example.com and submit your return request. Your return request will be reviewed and upon approval, your return process will begin. Please note that you should not send your products without informing and receiving approval. The Warehouse/Delivery officer cannot receive the cargo of the senders who are not informed.
2. Returns must be made in their original boxes and packaging. Returns of products whose original boxes, protective gelatin, warning labels, and packaging are damaged (torn, with labels or tape attached to them) cannot be accepted. The customer is obliged to return the product in the same condition as when it was delivered to him.
3. All parts of the products you want to return, user manual, accessories and, if any, the gifts sent with the products must be complete. Checks and points earned by ordering products are canceled in proportion to the cancellation amount.
4. Along with the products to be returned, 2 copies of the invoices for the products and the return form accompanying the invoice must be completed and sent. If we do not receive 2 copies of the invoice, a deduction equal to the VAT amount will be made on the refund. Do not forget to take a photocopy of the invoice for other products you did not return.
5. In the return of invoiced products issued to institutions, the products to be returned must be sent together with the 'Return Invoice' issued by the institution and cut as 'Product Unit Price + VAT'.
6. The shipping cost of the product returned due to the right of withdrawal is borne by the BUYER.
7. The procedure for defective products is applied to defective products.
You can send defective products free of charge via Aras Kargo, in the name of our official company name "ABC Detector".
8. Refund Stage: Once the products received by us are examined and confirmed to be suitable for return, your refund will be made within 15 business days at the latest. Refunds are made in the same way as your payment method. Payments you make by credit card are refunded to your credit card by your bank. Payments made by money order/EFT will be returned to the bank account number you provide to us.
9. Products that cannot be returned: Returns of the products can be accepted if they have not been opened, assembled or tested in any way.
In order for the products to be returned, the product must be brand new (never used) and must not be lost.
10. Devices used in the field will not be refunded, but can be replaced with an equivalent one. For this transaction, you can contact us at our call center at +90 212 472 22 20 within the scope of the conditions written above.
* Your return must comply with the "Right of Withdrawal" and "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be Exercised" conditions specified in the Distance Sales Agreement. (see Distance Selling Agreement)
Product Exchange Conditions
You have the opportunity to change the products you purchased through our website or by telephone order within 7 (seven) business days from the date of delivery.
1. Contact our Customer Services at + 90 532 603 33 62 or our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and inform our friends about the products you want to exchange. Upon approval of your change request, our friends will get back to you and your change process will begin. Products that are not requested for change or sent without approval for change will not be delivered.
2. Exchanges must be made in their original boxes or packaging. Products whose original boxes, protective gelatin, labels and packaging are damaged (torn, with a label or tape attached to them) cannot be exchanged. When the product requested to be replaced reaches us, it must be in the same condition as when it was previously delivered to the customer.
3. In addition to the products requested to be exchanged, 2 copies of the invoices for the products and the Exchange Form accompanying the invoice must be completed and sent. Your invoice will be rearranged for the product exchanged by us and sent to you. Products sent with missing invoices cannot be exchanged. Do not forget to take a photocopy of the invoice for other products that you do not want to exchange.
4. In the exchange of invoiced products issued to institutions, all copies of the invoices must be sent along with the product, as stated in the above article. With the change, the revised invoice will be sent to you.
5. All shipping costs for exchanges belong to the customer.
You can send your shipments much cheaper than normal if you make them on behalf of "ABC DETECTOR" with the cargo companies in your country that we have agreements with.
Order Cancellation Terms
If you want to cancel the orders you placed on our website or by phone before they are shipped, you must inform our customer services by calling +90 212 472 22 20. Since notifications made via e-mail may be processed later, we kindly request that you notify us by phone.
1. If your order has been shipped, it will be considered within the scope of return and the relevant procedure will be applied.
2. After order cancellation, your refund will be made within 10 business days at the latest. Refunds are made in the same way as your payment method. Payments you make by credit card are refunded to your credit card by your bank. Payments made by money order/EFT will be returned to the bank account number you provide to us.